2S (2-Cell), XT60 (charger) to Deans (battery) PRO SERIES Charge Lead
Regular Price $39.99 excl. tax
More Power to the People…
- NEW and IMPROVED in all areas, making these the most professional grade charge leads on the market!
- Hand-Built in the USA! (with parts sourced from the U.S. and China)
- NEW and IMPROVED 4mm bullet connectors on the charger end, for improved longevity and current flow!
- NEW and IMPROVED Thick-Wall Adhesive-Backed Shrink Tubing added to all stress points!
- NEW PRO SERIES printed shrink tubing!
- Inline connectors on battery end, for easier removal from the battery!
- BUILT TO LAST with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship throughout!
- All of our charge leads come with a female JST XH balance tap plug on the charger end and either a male JST XH, JST XH 2S-6S multi-tap board, or 2mm bullet plug on the battery end.
- JST XH balance ports are found on nearly all popular chargers.
- This charge lead works with any brand 2S (2-Cell) LiPo/LiHV battery pack and charger combo using an XT60 and JST XH balance tap (charger end) + Deans® and JST XH balance tap (battery end).
- Built with high-amp 12awg, 1200 strand wire.
- 24 inches (61 cm) long.
HOW TO USE:
- Plug XT60 connector (charger end of the harness) into the XT60 output plug of the charger.
- Plug female JST XH balance connector (charger end of the harness) into balance port of charger (see your charger manual for details).
- Plug your battery connector into the charge lead Deans® battery connector.
- Plug female JST XH balance connector from battery into the male JST XH connector or multi-tap board on the battery end of the charge lead.
- Charge battery as you normally do.
WARNING: Never plug the charge lead into the battery first. Doing this can cause a fire, explosion, permanent damage to the battery and/or charger, serious injury or death and damage to property if the connectors on the charger end are shorted together and/or allowed to touch another conductive surface. Use with adult supervision only.
WARNING: Pay close attention to the polarity of ALL connections. Reversing polarity can cause a fire, explosion, permanent damage to the battery and/or charger, serious injury or death and damage to property. Use with adult supervision only.
|Dimensions||9 × 5 × .5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.