2S-6S (2 to 6 Cell) Multi-Tap Balance Board + XT60 (charger) to XT60 (battery) PRO SERIES Charge Lead
Regular Price $44.99 excl. tax
Available on backorder
Notify me when in stock.
This convenient charge lead is made for racers that need to charge different cell count batteries without the need to buy separate charge leads for each battery type.
More Power to the People…
- NEW and IMPROVED in all areas, making these the most professional grade charge leads on the market!
- Hand-Built in the USA! (with parts sourced from the U.S. and China)
- NEW and IMPROVED 4mm bullet connectors on the charger end, for improved longevity and current flow!
- NEW and IMPROVED Thick-Wall Adhesive-Backed Shrink Tubing added to all stress points!
- NEW PRO SERIES printed shrink tubing!
- Inline connectors on battery end, for easier removal from the battery!
- BUILT TO LAST with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship throughout!
- All of our charge leads come with a female JST XH balance tap plug on the charger end and either a male JST XH, JST XH 2S-6S multi-tap board, or 2mm bullet plug on the battery end.
- JST XH balance ports are found on nearly all popular chargers.
- This charge lead works with any brand 2-Cell to 6-Cell (2S-6S) LiPo/LiHV battery pack and charger combo using an XT60 and JST XH balance tap (charger end) + XT60 and JST XH balance tap (battery end).
- Built with high-amp 12awg, 1200 strand wire.
- 24 inches (61 cm) long.
HOW TO USE:
- Plug XT60 connector (charger end of the harness) into the XT60 output plug of the charger.
- Plug female JST XH balance connector (charger end of the harness) into balance port of charger (see your charger manual for details).
- Plug your battery connector into the charge lead XT60 battery connector.
- Plug female JST XH balance connector from battery into the male JST XH connector or multi-tap board on the battery end of the charge lead.
- Charge battery as you normally do.
WARNING: Never plug the charge lead into the battery first. Doing this can cause a fire, explosion, permanent damage to the battery and/or charger, serious injury or death and damage to property if the connectors on the charger end are shorted together and/or allowed to touch another conductive surface. Use with adult supervision only.
WARNING: Pay close attention to the polarity of ALL connections. Reversing polarity can cause a fire, explosion, permanent damage to the battery and/or charger, serious injury or death and damage to property. Use with adult supervision only.
|Dimensions||9 × 5 × .5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.