13.5 ICON Torque v2 OUTLAW – Spec Edition
Regular Price $89.99 excl. tax
NEW – ICON-TORQUE v2 OUTLAW – Spec Edition Motor
Designed in the USA, we are proud to announce the ALL NEW ICON-TORQUE v2 OUTLAW SERIES RACING MOTORS providing you with the ULTIMATE RAW POWER, TORQUE, & RPM!
The heart of the new ICON-Torque v2 Pro Drag motor is our “Patented” (U.S. Patent D823,803) designed stator. Our patented design stator provides maximum torque while producing the most insane RPM ever seen before! That’s correct, another first from Fantom! With our unique design, we’ve totally eliminated the need for stator screws! Up your game and see for yourself why the all-new ICON-Torque v2 OUTLAW motor truly is a Game Changer!
What’s Different About The ICON v2 OUTLAW Motor:
- Maximum Size We Can Fit (not ROAR legal), Pure Copper Wire for the Lowest Resistance Possible
- 12.5mm Modified Rotor
More Power to the People…
Specs and Features:
- Specifically developed for any 13.5T classes that allow outlaw motors. THESE MOTORS ARE NOT ROAR APPROVED AND ARE NOT LEGAL TO USE AT TRACKS THAT REQUIRE ROAR APPROVED MOTORS.
- All R&D Done In The USA Patented Stator Design (U.S. Patent D823,803)
- New Stator Design for Maximized Torque & Efficiency
- 12.5mm Modified Rotor Installed with Super High Strength and Heat Resistant Magnet Formula
- New Sensor Board Design for Improved Deviation Accuracy & Reliability
- Maximum Size We Can Fit, Pure Copper Wire for the Lowest Resistance Possible
- Precision Machined 1-Piece Can Design
- High-Inductance / Low Resistance, 3mm Aluminum, Silver Plated Collector Ring
- Venting & Can Designed to Maximize Heat Dissipation
- Premium Grade Kawasaki® Steel Stator Plates
- CNC Machined Billet T6 Aluminum End Plate for Precision Bearing Alignment
- Maximized Adjustable Timing
- High RPM Precision Bearings
- NOT ROAR Approved. Does not meet ROAR Spec Class Specifications. DO NOT Use in ROAR 13.5 classes.
Patented Stator Design (U.S. Patent D823,803)
YOU ARE VIEWING THE SPEC VERSION OF THIS MOTOR, WHICH INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING…
This is our standard motor with no available options or testing done.
THIS MOTOR IS ALSO AVAILABLE AS A TEAM or WORKS EDITION.
TEAM – Professionally built to our strict standards, which includes the rotor properly shimmed, complete evaluation of the coils, rotor strength, rotor asymmetry, and sensor board deviation. All test results printed and included.
WORKS – This is our premium motor, built with all available options. Works motors include all of the Team motor options above, plus we add re-shimming the rotor with Teflon shims & spacer, the highest grade AXON X10 SUJ2 hybrid bearings, pro titanium timing adjustment screws. All test results printed and included. This is as good as it gets!!
IMPORTANT: We use our Fantom Facts Machine v3 to test our rotors and the Instek GOM-804 to test our stators. The Instek GOM-804 is the same equipment that ROAR uses to evaluate motors. It is important to know that there is no standard in the RC industry for testing brushless rotors and stators. There are numerous testers on the market, including the Trinity, MMS, and others, that all provide different information. The information can vary greatly. For example, one company’s meter may read 1550 for a rotor, where our meter may read it as 1500. The same goes for stator readings. For example, a 19.5ohm reading on another brand meter may be the same as a 20.2ohm reading on our tester. The Fantom Facts Machine v3 rotor tester is the most accurate rotor tester in RC and is calibrated to the highest standards, so you can feel confident that we are providing you with the most accurate testing in RC.
FEEL THE POWER…FEEL THE FANTOM
|Dimensions||4.5 × 2.75 × 1.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.