3.0 Turn ICON v3 Pro Drag Modified
Regular Price $109.00 excl. tax
NEW – ICON V3 PRO DRAG MODIFIED MOTOR – 3.0 Turn
NEW – ICON V3 PRO DRAG MODIFIED MOTOR – 3.0 Turn
3.0 Turn – (image is representative of the motor design, but not the wind of the motor – wind is ensured by part number)
TOTAL DOMINATION CONTINUES!
Designed in the USA, we are proud to announce the ALL NEW ICON V3 PRO DRAG MODIFIED SERIES RACING MOTORS for the ULTIMATE RAW POWER, TORQUE, RPM & EFFICIENCY!
The heart of the new ICON V3 Pro Drag Mod is our “Patented” (U.S. Patent D823,803) designed stator. Our patented design stator provides maximum torque while producing the most insane RPM ever seen before! With our unique can design, we’ve totally eliminated the need for stator screws! Try one today and see for yourself why the new ICON V3 Pro Drag Modified motors continue to dominate every weekend!
What’s new with the ICON v3 Pro Drag Mods…
- NEW – Rotor Design and Stronger Magnet
- NEW – 13.5mm Rotors Now Included In 2.0 through 3.5 Motors (4.0 and 4.5 include 13.0mm rotor)
- NEW – All Drag Rotors Now Kevlar Wrapped
- NEW – Stator Plate Metallurgy
- NEW – Collector Ring Design with Silver Plating
- NEW – Solder Tabs with Silver Plating
- NEW – Improved Stator Position in Can – Improves sensor board gap and shimming
- NEW – 14.0mm Rotors Now Available (optional – sold separately)
More Power to the People…
Specs and Features:
- All R&D Done In The USA Patented Stator Design (U.S. Patent D823,803)
- Stator Designed for Maximized Torque & Efficiency
- Super High Strength and Heat Resistant Magnet Formula
- Sensor Board Designed for Improved Deviation Accuracy & Reliability
- Maximum Size, Pure Copper Wire for Lowest Resistance Possible
- Precision Machined 1-Piece Can Design
- High-Inductance / Low Resistance, 3.5mm Aluminum, Silver Plated Collector Ring
- Venting & Can Designed to Maximize Heat Dissipation
- Premium Grade Kawasaki® Steel Stator Plates
- CNC Machined Billet T6 Aluminum End Plate for Precision Bearing Alignment
- Maximized Adjustable Timing
- High RPM Precision Bearings
- 13.5mm Kevlar Wrapped Rotor
- Patented Stator Design (U.S. Patent D823,803)
THIS MOTOR INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING IN THE BASE PRICE:
- Professionally built to our strict standards, which includes the rotor properly shimmed (brass shims), complete evaluation of the coils, rotor strength and asymmetry and sensor board deviation. The timing is also set to our recommended setting for your application.
- All modified motors are guaranteed to meet our strict specifications, whether you choose the “Test Options” or not.
IF YOU CHOOSE ANY OF THE OPTIONAL UPGRADE PARTS LISTED ABOVE, YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE THE ORIGINAL STOCK PARTS. THIS INCLUDES THE ROTOR, BEARINGS, STEEL SCREWS, SENSOR BOARD ADJUSTMENT PLATE, and STATIONARY END PLATE.
MOTOR STANDARD AND OPTIONS DETAILS:
- Re-Shim (standard brass shims) – We adjust the rotor shims so that the rotor “floats” centered properly within the magnetic field. We also make sure that it has the correct end play, so that it is not bound up or too loose.
- Rotor Re-Shim Option (TEFLON® shims) – As with the standard brass re-shim option above, we adjust the rotor shims so that the rotor “floats” centered properly within the magnetic field. With this option, we also use a TEFLON® spacer on the bottom and TEFLON® shims on the top of the rotor shaft, to minimize any side-load binding between the rotor and bearings. We also make sure that it has the correct end play, so that it is not bound up or too loose.
- Bearing Option – If you choose the AXON X10 or Speed Secrets hybrid bearings option, we make sure the bearing seats are sized correctly before installing the bearings. This ensures that the bearings are not squeezed or distorted when installed, which could cause extra drag or non-concentric bearing movement.
- Rotor Options – Choose the 13.5mm modified rotor at no extra cost, or choose the 14.0mm, 13.0mm, 12.5mm, 12.3mm, or 12.0mm optional modified rotor listed above. There is an up-charge if you choose an optional rotor, but you will also receive the original 13.5mm rotor. All rotors are checked for correct bearing fit.
- Pro Titanium Timing Adjustment Screws Option – Eliminates the power robbing magnetic drag on the rotor that the stock steel screws cause and improves RPM, efficiency and horsepower! Increases RPM by 100+ RPM compared to the stock steel screws! Reduces weight by .26 grams compared to the stock steel screws!
- Rotor Strength Test Option – Your rotor is tested to make sure it meets proper specs. If we find that the rotor does not meet our strict standards, we will replace it. With this test, the rotor’s magnetic field strength is tested on our Fantom Facts Machine v3 rotor tester. If you choose the printout option, the rotor test results of your rotor are supplied with your motor. If you choose an optional rotor, we will test both of your rotors. All modified rotors are guaranteed to meet our strict specifications, even if you don’t choose the print option.
- Coil Resistance Test Option – Your stator is tested to make sure it meets proper specs. With this test, we evaluate the ohms resistance of your stator to make sure it meets proper specs and to detect shorts. Each coil is tested individually. If we find that the stator does not meet our strict standards, we will replace it. With this test, the stator coils are tested on an Instek GOM-804, which is the same as ROAR uses. If you choose the printout option, the coil test results of your stator are supplied with your motor. All modified stators are guaranteed to meet our strict specifications, even if you don’t choose the print option.
- Motor Evaluation Option – All modified motors are evaluated using the highly accurate Motolyser brushless motor tester. This includes checking the rotor asymmetry, as well as the sensor board deviation and timing accuracy. If you choose the printout option, the test results of your motor are supplied with your motor.
FEEL THE POWER…FEEL THE FANTOM
|Dimensions||4.5 × 2.75 × 1.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.