13.5 HELIX OUTLAW – Spec Edition
Regular Price $89.99 excl. tax
Available on backorder
Notify me when in stock.
NEW – HELIX OUTLAW – Spec Edition Motor
GREATNESS IS A TOUGH ACT TO FOLLOW, but we did it with our ALL NEW HELIX RS OUTLAW series racing motors! The ICON v2 motors are still great motors, but as a racing company, we never rest trying to perfect the performance of our products. Today is a great day for us as we introduce the best motor we have ever designed in our 40+ year history!
The new HELIX RS OUTLAW is an even more refined version of our 5-Time ROAR National Championship winning, patented stator design (U.S. Patent D823,803), producing incredible torque, RPM, and efficiency!
More Power to the People…
What’s New with the HELIX RS…
- NEW – Refined Stator Design produces incredible RAW POWER, TORQUE, RPM & EFFICIENCY!
- NEW – Stator Plate Metallurgy
- NEW – Collector Ring Design and Improved Silver Plating
- NEW – Solder Tabs with Silver Plating
- NEW – Improved Stator Position in Can – Improves sensor board gap and shimming
- NEW – Improved Side Retaining Screw Location and End-Plate Design
- NEW – Can Design for Maximized Wire Cooling and Heat Dissipation
What’s Different About The HELIX OUTLAW Motor:
- Maximum Size We Can Fit (not ROAR legal), Pure Copper Wire for the Lowest Resistance Possible
- 12.5mm Modified Rotor
Specs and Features:
- Specifically developed for any 13.5T classes that allow outlaw motors. THESE MOTORS ARE NOT ROAR APPROVED AND ARE NOT LEGAL TO USE AT TRACKS THAT REQUIRE ROAR APPROVED MOTORS.
- All R&D Done In The USA
- Patented Stator Design (U.S. Patent D823,803)
- Low Resistance Stator
- High Strength and Heat Resistant Magnet Formula
- Sensor Board Designed to Maximize Deviation Accuracy & Reliability
- Precision Machined 1-Piece Can Design
- Chamfered Stator Webs
- Thermal Epoxy
- High-Inductance / Low Resistance, Silver Plated Collector Ring & Solder Tabs
- Venting & Can Designed to Maximize Heat Dissipation
- Premium Grade Kawasaki® Steel Stator Plates
- CNC Machined Billet T6 6061 Aluminum End Plate for Precision Bearing Alignment
- Infinite Adjustable Timing (within design range)
- High RPM Precision Bearings
- 12.5mm Modified Rotor
- NOT ROAR Approved. Does not meet ROAR Spec Class Specifications. DO NOT Use in ROAR 13.5 classes.
Patented Stator Design (U.S. Patent D823,803)
YOU ARE VIEWING THE SPEC VERSION OF THIS MOTOR, WHICH INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING…
This is our standard motor with no available options or testing done.
THIS MOTOR IS ALSO AVAILABLE AS A TEAM or WORKS EDITION.
TEAM – Professionally built to our strict standards, which includes the rotor properly shimmed, complete evaluation of the coils, rotor strength, rotor asymmetry, and sensor board deviation. All test results printed and included.
WORKS – This is our premium motor, built with all available options. Works motors include all of the Team motor options above, plus we add re-shimming the rotor with Teflon shims & spacer, the highest grade AXON X10 SUJ2 hybrid bearings, pro titanium timing adjustment screws. All test results printed and included. This is as good as it gets!!
IMPORTANT: We use our Fantom Facts Machine v3 to test our rotors and the Instek GOM-804 to test our stators. The Instek GOM-804 is the same equipment that ROAR uses to evaluate motors. It is important to know that there is no standard in the RC industry for testing brushless rotors and stators. There are numerous testers on the market, including the Trinity, MMS, and others, that all provide different information. The information can vary greatly. For example, one company’s meter may read 1550 for a rotor, where our meter may read it as 1500. The same goes for stator readings. For example, a 19.5ohm reading on another brand meter may be the same as a 20.2ohm reading on our tester. The Fantom Facts Machine v3 rotor tester is the most accurate rotor tester in RC and is calibrated to the highest standards, so you can feel confident that we are providing you with the most accurate testing in RC.
FEEL THE POWER…FEEL THE FANTOM
|Dimensions||4.5 × 2.75 × 1.5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.